We are proud to partner with Forest Carbon. We are making a commitment to plant as many trees as possible, to create new woodlands in the UK. This will reduce our carbon footprint and it will also offset the waste we create during the construction phase of our projects.
The UK government has set a goal to become a carbon neutral economy by 2050 and we feel it is important to do our bit to help to achieve this.
As building contractors, we use a lot of wood and timber in our construction projects. This can create a considerable amount of impact to the environment and it is time for the construction industry to do something about it.
At Hawksmoor Construction, as well as donating monthly, we are also asking our clients to make a donation. We will then match this, and the trees planted together will create a better future for all.
• Planting trees is an effective way to offset carbon emissions
• Improve our natural environment
• Reduce the carbon footprint of your project
• Contribute to meeting the UK’s emissions reduction targets
• Eliminate environmental impact